Pharmacy Business Sales Pty Ltd was established in 2001 and quickly expanded to become a nationally recognised agency in the sale of pharmacies.
Pharmacy Business Sales Pty Ltd was established in 2001 and quickly expanded to become a nationally recognized agency in the sale of pharmacies.
Pharmacy Business Sales was founded by John King, following his 28 years of selling pharmacies in the Retail Pharmacy Industry throughout Australia. John is a Fully Licensed Estate Agent in Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania.
The past 17 years has been spent independently serving the needs of the Australian Retail Pharmacy Industry. Pharmacy Business Sales has dedicated offices located in Melbourne and Sydney and can respond quickly and on a confidential and professional basis for both sellers and buyers.
We work with our clients to understand the individual aspects of each business to a degree that is consistent with the ability to represent clients professionally and maximize the investment for our clients.
We are in regular contact with many legal and accounting firms, The Pharmacy Boards and Medicare Australia in our dealings as well as other industry bodies and groups as required. Pharmacy Business Sales is governed by the Estate Agents Act and we are members of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) and affiliated with the Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW)
John KingDirector LEA, MBA
- John continues to be a Fully Licensed Estate Agent with 30 years’ experience and dedication to selling pharmacies throughout Australia
- John holds a Master of Business (MBA) along with other marketing and accounting qualifications.
- Career highlights include twelve years with Faulding then Mayne Healthcare representing these companies in the pharmaceutical market both locally and internationally.
- John has represented a number of leading Banks on their ‘Panel of Valuers’ and the courts of law as an expert witness
John holds many awards including:
- REIV – Business Broker of the Year 2008 /09
- AREI – Business Broker of the Year Finalist 2008 /09
- REIV – Business Broker of the Year in 10/11
- AREI – Business Broker of the Year Finalist 2010 /11
- REIV – Business Broker of the Year finalist in 2015
Richard (Dick) MarrisAgents Representative - NSW
- Dick has contributed to the Retail Pharmacy industry and he continues to excel in this field for more than twenty years, holding senior positions at API, Faulding and consulted to Sigma Co
- Dick is the immediate past Chairman of Charles Sturt University Pharmacy Foundation of 15 years’ service & CSU Investment committee with 7 years’ service.
- Dick is a regular lecturer at Charles Sturt University and Sydney University on topics such as ‘Business of Retail Pharmacy’.
- Dick’s academic qualification only enhances his well-known ability to sell pharmacies and remain at the top of his game for many years.